Reserve your spot with a $1,000 deposit.
The deposit is nonrefundable; however, should you cancel your reservation 90 days or more before the start of the retreat, you may apply your deposit toward another Exotic Yoga Retreat occurring within 12 months from the date of the initial retreat that you registered for.
When you reserve, you may either pay in full or pay the deposit. Upon receipt of your payment, our registrar, Katherine, will send you a confirmation of your deposit. Full payment is due 90 days prior to the start date of the yoga retreat.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and hotels. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
If You Cancel the Yoga Retreat
- 90 days or more prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive: 100% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another Exotic Yoga Retreat within 12 months.
- 31-90 days prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive: 50% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another Exotic Yoga Retreat within 12 months, and will forfeit the remainder.
- 0-30 days prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive: no refunds or credits.
- To cancel, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase travel insurance. Good coverage can protect you if:
- you cancel your participation in the yoga retreat
- the retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster or not enough participants to run the trip
- your luggage is lost or delayed
- you become ill or injured and need medical care or repatriation