New Year Retreat
Dec. 30 – Jan 5
Our New Year Retreat at the exotic Xinalani Eco-Resort is the perfect place to set your intentions for 2019. Begin your year in vibrant health, rejuvenation, yoga and fitness, with up to 4 yoga, fitness and wellness classes daily — on a private luxurious beach in Mexico! Take in the sun and sea, with surfing, horseback riding, paddle boards and kayaks amidst a gathering of multicultural, like-minded yogis. Relaxation, gratitude and inspiration await!
Flow of the Day
Wake to the rhythmic sound of waves and intricate chorus of tropical birds, and enjoy a cup of tea while overlooking the ocean. Stroll the beach or take a morning swim before heading up to the Jungle Studio for a morning of body, mind and soul replenishing. Join one or both back-to-back yoga classes: Gentle Flow Yoga with Nina Butler and Fitness with personal trainer Lisa Nielsen.
Free time to enjoy the sunshine and waves! Head out for sea kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, surfing or horseback riding. Trek into the forest to a hidden waterfall, take a Mexican cooking class or journey inward with a shaman-led temezcal, followed by a healing massage in the ocean-side spa. A delicious buffet lunch is served from 1:30 to 2:30, followed by plenty of time for a hammock siesta!
At sunset, reconvene for a Smart Abs class with Lisa, followed by a Vinyasa + Yin Yoga class with Nina. Following our sunset session is dinner on Xinalani’s ocean-view terrace — a three-course gourmet meal featuring inspired and traditional Mexican recipes, designed for the healthy lifestyle of a yogi. After dinner take a moonlit stroll on the beach, gather with friends around a bonfire or even try your feet at salsa.
- 6-night / 7-day rejuvenating yoga retreat on private beach
- Expand your practice: two teachers and up to four yoga classes daily
- Sleep: open-air, Pacific-view en-suite rooms
- Nourish: healthy, gourmet Mexican-inspired cuisine
- Relax: meditation sessions, ocean-side spa, swimming pool and full bar
- Celebrate: Latin dance lessons and beach bonfire
- Explore: add on surfing, SUP, horseback riding, whale watching, shaman-led temezcal and more
- Experience: the most awesome event of your year!
- 6 nights/7 days accommodation at Xinalani, an award-winning eco-resort near Puerto Vallarta
- Airport pick-up in Puerto Vallarta and boat transfer to Xinalani
- Three meals daily: delicious vegetarian and pescatarian dishes with option of meat on request
- En-suite, open-air, ocean-view rooms with daily maid service
- Exotic Yoga Retreats’ New Year Program to set your intention for 2019!
- Two yoga classes daily with yoga teacher Nina Butler
- Two health and fitness classes daily with personal trainer and coach Lisa Nielsen
- ‘Guac Walk’ through the jungle to a neighboring beach for swimming and fresh chips with guacamole!
- Evening activities: Latin dance lesson and beach bonfire
- Ocean kayaking
- December 29 - Pre-Retreat Night Special: airport pick-up, food, and lodging ($165)
- Airfare to Mexico
- Spa services
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (suggested $15/day)
- Add-on activities and excursions: Surf lessons or board rental, stand-up paddle boarding, swimming with dolphins, whale watching, horseback riding, shaman-led temezcal
Upon registering for the Mexico New Year Retreat, you will receive our Travel & Packing Brochure with complete details.
WHERE TO FLY:
Fly to Puerto Vallarta airport (PVR), arriving no later than 4:00 pm, in time to catch the last boat to the resort.
GETTING FROM AIRPORT TO XINALANI:
Included in your package is round-trip transportation to/from the Puerto Vallarta airport (PVR). You will be driven by a pre-paid cab to the marina, where you will be transferred in a small boat 45 minutes south to Xinalani.
DEC. 29 – PRE-RETREAT NIGHT SPECIAL ($165)
We strongly encourage you to book the Pre-Retreat Night, arriving one day prior to the start of the retreat, to ensure that travel delays do not interfere with your retreat and you have a perfect day of relaxation before the retreat begins.
Retreat officially begins at 5:00 pm with opening yoga.
Book your return flight no earlier than 11:00 am.
On departure day, group transfers will be staggered throughout the morning to accommodate your flight schedule. Should you need to leave Xinalani before 8:00 am, you will require individual transport, at an additional cost.
— OLIVIA, FRANCE