New Year Retreat
Dec. 30 – Jan 5
We still have space – to book your preferred room, go to Book Now and click “Price – Book Here”
Our New Year Retreat at the exotic Xinalani Eco-Resort is the perfect place to set your intentions for 2019. Begin your year in vibrant health, rejuvenation, yoga and fitness, with up to 4 yoga, fitness and wellness classes daily — on a private luxurious beach in Mexico! Take in the sun and sea, with surfing, horseback riding, paddle boards and kayaks amidst a gathering of multicultural, like-minded yogis. Relaxation, gratitude and inspiration await!
Flow of the Day
Wake to the rhythmic sound of waves and intricate chorus of tropical birds, and enjoy a cup of tea while overlooking the ocean. Stroll the beach or take a morning swim before heading up to the Jungle Studio for a morning of body, mind and soul replenishing. Join one or both back-to-back yoga classes: Gentle Flow Yoga with Nina Butler and Fitness with personal trainer Lisa Nielsen.
Free time to enjoy the sunshine and waves! Head out for sea kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, surfing or horseback riding. Trek into the forest to a hidden waterfall, take a Mexican cooking class or journey inward with a shaman-led temezcal, followed by a healing massage in the ocean-side spa. A delicious buffet lunch is served from 1:30 to 2:30, followed by plenty of time for a hammock siesta!
At sunset, reconvene for a Smart Abs class with Lisa, followed by a Vinyasa + Yin Yoga class with Nina. Following our sunset session is dinner on Xinalani’s ocean-view terrace — a three-course gourmet meal featuring inspired and traditional Mexican recipes, designed for the healthy lifestyle of a yogi. After dinner take a moonlit stroll on the beach, gather with friends around a bonfire or even try your feet at salsa.
You are met at the airport in Puerto Vallarta and whisked away to one of Exotic Yoga Retreats’ favorite spots: Xinalani, an intimate and secluded eco-resort accessible only by boat. It is highly acclaimed for its serenity, stunning yoga studio, delicious vegetarian cuisine and variety of accommodations — all with a view to the Pacific Ocean! Meals are based on locally grown produce, fresh fish and seafood and served in the spacious terrace dining room with spectacular views that overlook the jungle and the ocean. All dietary preferences are warmly catered to, and the friendly staff make sure that all guests are well cared for. Xinalani is truly a paradise for our Mexico New Year Yoga Retreat
- 6-night / 7-day rejuvenating yoga retreat on private beach
- Expand your practice: two teachers and up to four yoga classes daily
- Sleep: open-air, Pacific-view en-suite rooms
- Nourish: healthy, gourmet Mexican-inspired cuisine
- Relax: meditation sessions, ocean-side spa, swimming pool and full bar
- Celebrate: Latin dance lessons and beach bonfire
- Explore: add on surfing, SUP, horseback riding, whale watching, shaman-led temezcal and more
- Experience: the most awesome event of your year!
- 6 nights/7 days accommodation at Xinalani, an award-winning eco-resort near Puerto Vallarta
- Airport pick-up in Puerto Vallarta and boat transfer to Xinalani
- Three meals daily: delicious vegetarian and pescatarian dishes with option of meat on request
- En-suite, open-air, ocean-view rooms with daily maid service
- Exotic Yoga Retreats’ New Year Program to set your intention for 2019!
- Two yoga classes daily with yoga teacher Nina Butler
- Two health and fitness classes daily with personal trainer and coach Lisa Nielsen
- ‘Guac Walk’ through the jungle to a neighboring beach for swimming and fresh chips with guacamole!
- Evening activities: Latin dance lesson and beach bonfire
- Ocean kayaking
- December 29 - Pre-Retreat Night Special: airport pick-up, food, and lodging ($165)
- Airfare to Mexico
- Spa services
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (suggested $15/day)
- Add-on activities and excursions: Surf lessons or board rental, stand-up paddle boarding, swimming with dolphins, whale watching, horseback riding, shaman-led temezcal
Upon registering for the Mexico New Year Retreat, you will receive our Travel & Packing Brochure with complete details.
WHERE TO FLY:
Fly to Puerto Vallarta airport (PVR), arriving no later than 4:00 pm, in time to catch the last boat to the resort.
GETTING FROM AIRPORT TO XINALANI:
Included in your package is round-trip transportation to/from the Puerto Vallarta airport (PVR). You will be driven by a pre-paid cab to the marina, where you will be transferred in a small boat 45 minutes south to Xinalani.
DEC. 29 – PRE-RETREAT NIGHT SPECIAL ($165)
We strongly encourage you to book the Pre-Retreat Night, arriving one day prior to the start of the retreat, to ensure that travel delays do not interfere with your retreat and you have a perfect day of relaxation before the retreat begins.
Retreat officially begins at 5:00 pm with opening yoga.
Book your return flight no earlier than 11:00 am.
On departure day, group transfers will be staggered throughout the morning to accommodate your flight schedule. Should you need to leave Xinalani before 8:00 am, you will require individual transport, at an additional cost.
— OLIVIA, FRANCE