YOGA SAFARI & RETREAT IN KENYA
OCT 31—NOV 7, 2014
LUXURY YOGA SAFARI
SPIRIT OF AFRICA
OUR YOGA SAFARI
SIZE OF OUR YOGA SAFARI GROUP
At Exotic Yoga Retreats we strive to bring you a high-quality cultural and travel experience. We find that on an adventure such as the yoga safari, a group of 6 to 12 participants is ideal. A group of that size is high-energy and fun but still allows for intimacy, freedom and space.
ITINERARY FOR OUR YOGA SAFARI
Arrive evening of October 31 • Nairobi
Day 1–3 • Nairobi | African Yoga Project
In Nairobi, you will find a city that is lively, cosmopolitan and full of contrasts. It’s a place of smart office workers, mansions and expensive suburban shopping centers as well as slums crowded with people struggling on as best they can. Displaying enormous vitality and buzz, Nairobi is one of Africa’s major cities and is East Africa’s hub for commerce, aid and increasingly, technology. It hard to imagine that this city of almost 5 million people celebrated its 100th anniversary in 1999 and that where it now stands, only Maasai Manyattas stood barely a century ago!
Day 3–7 • Saruni Samburu | Samburu National Park
Day 8 • Saruni Samburu | Samburu National Park
INCLUDED ON THIS SPIRIT OF AFRICA ~ KENYA YOGA SAFARI
• All transfers within Kenya, as indicated, beginning and ending at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
• 4-5 star level accommodations at characteristic lodges
• All meals and local brand beers and spirits on safari as indicated
• All wildlife viewing in an open roof vehicle, driven by a highly qualified naturalist guide
• guided treks by a highly qualified naturalist guide
• Complimentary water in vehicles.
• All game park entry fees and excursions as specified in the itinerary
• 1-2 daily yoga classes led by a highly qualified and trained yoga teacher.
• One complimentary 30 min welcome massage (head & shoulder) for one person per cottage at Saruni Samburu lodge
CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST PROJECT!
Yoga holidays inspiring you to see the world differently!
PRICE: €3,100 | $4,200
$100 off before August 1!
OCT 31—NOV 7, 2014
WHY THIS RETREAT?
“Thank you for this retreat; every minute was worth it! It was such a mind, body and heart opening… and so much fun! It’s helping make my day-to-day life magical, and I can give so much to others as I have feel so fulfilled inside! Thank you again, and can’t wait for the next retreat!” —Jennifer Clarke, France
Everything about this retreat was special. I have the most beautiful memories, new friends and experiences that I will cherish! The retreat combined the perfect blend of yoga, meditation and fun excursions. I recommend this retreat to anyone looking to 'switch-off', re-balance and have a lot of fun!—Hala Darwazeh, Jordan
“This yoga retreat was truly magical. A perfect blend of yoga and adventure, all in a breathtakingly beautiful setting. Gayle's commitment to a healthy, balanced lifestyle is mirrored in her hands-on approach to teaching yoga. Strength, serenity and smiles…a perfect balance.” —Cindy McKay, Canada